As talk of a recession gathers pace, now may be perfect time to invest. Not what you thought you’d hear us say, but it’s true!
There’s a lot to make investors nervous at the moment. Since the beginning of the year the global stock market has fallen nearly 20%. Even the usually steady global bond market is 13.9% down year-to-date. Inflation and interest rates have been going up in leaps and bounds and the Ukraine conflict doesn’t appear any closer to a resolution.
Surely it would be foolish to invest now with all this going on?
On the contrary, in this webinar we’ll explain why we think now may actually be the best time to invest and how expanding existing investments could prepare your portfolio for future gains when the markets recover.
In our latest webinar, we will delve deeper into:
- Why market downturns can represent great opportunity
- The history of market crashes and how they recovered
- Investment strategies for volatile markets
- What Is Cost Averaging – The practice of using regular deposits to help smooth out stock market volatility.
- The advantages of saving in a fluctuating market
- Already invested? What is the long term forecast given current markets
No-one knows for certain when the market is set to recover or if further falls are in store. What we do know though, is historically those who’ve delayed investing due to volatility have often ended up worse off than those who took the plunge and invested earlier.